Looking for valuable inputs to get past the receipt issue in www.usvisascheduling.com
1\. My spouse created L1 profile on 14th August and added 2 dependents under primary profile
- Made payment for all of us together.
- Due to technical issues, had to remove dependents and book his appointment.
- Created separate profiles for dependents using their same mail ids that were registered for them under primary profile.
- Now in dependents both profiles do not reflect the payment receipt
- One of our dependent profiles ( individual profile of 14 years minor) doesn't have the field "Country from where you are applying", enabled ; it has been auto-populated to blank value, DUE to which the profile is not visible to the support agents.
- The other dependent profile that is also an individual profile doesn't recognize our payment made to proceed with appointment.
- Apparently there are extra profiles for the same passport created as part of trying to update exisitng mail id to fresh mail ids.
The issue persists and has been bothering me for last 30 days!
Any inputs for this long persisting issue from anyone who has get past this issue or from an SME will be much appreciated.