- The log in, profile, and appointment scheduling pages in the system will look different.
- The new login page will be available at https://www.usvisascheduling.com/ beginning July 29, 2023. You may use your existing email ID to Sign-up and recreate your profile/account in the new system.
- Applicants with confirmed appointments may proceed with the appointments as scheduled. However, you must also Sign-up and recreate your account/profile in the new system after July 29, 2023.
- Applicants who have already created a profile and paid the visa fee but have not scheduled an appointment should sign-up and recreate their profile/account in the new system and proceed with appointment scheduling. You do not need to pay a new visa fee if you have a valid payment receipt to schedule your appointment.
- If you created your profile and have paid your fee before July 29, 2023, but have not associated your payment to your profile. Please ensure you log in to your profile and claim your receipt by entering the payment receipt number into the new system.
- The premium document delivery and premium document submission charges will be revised to INR 850 per application effective July 29, 2023, even if you opted for the premium service before July 29, 2023.
If you have any trouble logging in or registration, reach out to email@example.com